Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Things in store for 2012!

Man alive, what a year this is going to be.

First, we've got a new home!  Well, it's new to us.  We'll be closing on Friday.

I'm starting a book (the ideas are flowing) and I already have a working title that I adore.  I will not share it on
here as I am too suspicious, or superstitious, and do not want to jinx myself.  Research has begun.  I've nearly filled up one tablet already and I've only been working on this for a week.  Of course, I've been working on it nearly every waking hour for a week.  Every new idea I have leads to 5 or 6 more.  What's the best is that I've been telling "The Bug" about it and he's even coming up with ideas.  Bang up ideas too!!  I'm waiting until I get home to really get started b/c there are still some things I need to run by my man, i.e., I need maps drawn and am not altogether happy with what I've done so far.

My man will retire from the Navy, and begin a new job.  My oldest will graduate high school and join the Navy.  My only-est girl will get her driver's license.  Hopefully, my man and I will take a trip outside this country (a dream, I know, but a good one).  We'll be in charge of the Halloween thing at our church this year (for the first time).  You name it, it looks like we'll be into it.

I've also come up with a new idea for my hooded scarves (I've tweaked it a bit), and am going to be taking pics of it to post as I am so excited about how they look now!!  I love wearing them the way they look now, and have already had a few requests from family members for them b/c they like them so much.  Can't wait until I get home so that I can snap some shots and post them.

I've set up a Pinterest account and am now collecting plenty of pins for ideas for all kinds of things I want to try, in so many different areas that interest me.  I am SO excited for 2012.  Here's praying that I can look back on this year, a year from now, and say that it was as productive as it looked like it was going to be a year ago.

Happy New Year to you all!  Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment