Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sorry it's been so long.

I suppose I should feel bad that I've not been on here in a while, but I have been trying to do as my blog title admonishes - bloom where I am planted.  Actually, the problem is not that I have not bloomed, or need to.  The thing is:  there are plenty of blooms on the vine that is my life.  Some of them are more unruly than others and need so much taming that I have not the time to blog. Grad school full time (online, thank goodness) going from 2 teenagers to 3 (we had a "stray" move in), retiring husband, traveling for the holidays.  It seems most days my rest comes in the form of my 7-y.o. wanting to cuddle with me when he gets up first thing in the morning.  Thank goodness for sleepy, lazy mornings when nobody is awake but me and him!

Lots of changes are coming this way this new year, and not all of them are open to be shared, but I am going to be more diligent about posting and am going to start (hopefully) posting pics of the stuff I'm working on this year.  Seems that's the thing to do based on all the blogs that I follow!

In closing, I would like to wish everyone an early Merry Christmas since it is likely that I will not be on here much (if at all) before the beginning of 2012.  Take care everyone.

Mrs. Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment