Wednesday, December 14, 2016

It's been FAR, FAR TOO LONG!!!

Hello everyone!

I know it's been a while since I've posted.  I've had so many things going on that I sat the blog on the back burner.  I'm changing things up a bit and thought I'd share this with you.

This was my original blog, the one that started it all.  I have since started up a Word Press page as well.  I had been duplicating my posts here and there.  I've decided that I am not going to do that anymore.  From now on, I am going to use this blog to publish my writing instead of my devotionals.  If you want to follow along with my devotionals, you can reach me at cottagegirlpatty.com.

With that, I am going to leave you.  For now.  I am currently working on getting some of my work typed into the computer so that I can upload it.  In the meantime, feel free to join me on my other site.  I will not leave you hanging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment